One of Beyoncé’s models for her VMA Vanguard Award performance tells a story about how Beyoncé comforted her before the show began. So sweet!
The kardashians watching Beyoncé all salty cuz they have no talent.
Like why were they even there?
Their family is full of successful business women who are mothers, managers, television hosts, models, and video game producers. Just because they can’t sing or dance does not mean they don’t have talent.
okay yes take me the fuck to church ^
are you ever in the middle of saying something or showing someone something and you realize that literally no one cares
I’ve literally stopped talking mid-word in a story and no one has noticed.
Ah, so that’s why I’m not having fun.
Marilyn six weeks before she passed, still as ethereal and beautiful inside and out as ever by the wonderful George Barris in July, 1962 for Cosmopolitan Magazine.
June 1st 1926 - August 4th 1962.
1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what.
same, hate it. wish you were around more..
become so rare, that it’s
revolutionary to do so?
|—||(160/365) by (DS)|